Expectations of Members
- Dues will be given notice two weeks in advance and members must pay dues unless specified otherwise.
- Members must be at all specified events and meetings unless proper notification and a valid excuse are given. In the event of an emergency, the situation will be reviewed at a later date.
- All members will be held accountable for their actions, officers included.
- Officers can be either upper or lower classmen and respect must be shown to all.
- President: Writes monthly reports to SGA, organizes travel and oversees the entire organization.
- Vice President: Talks with other coaches to organize games, confirms officials and distributes agenda.
- Treasurer: Manages spending, keeps track of our account balance, and works closely with the treasurer and finance committee.
- Coach: Oversees games and some practices.
- Assistant Coaches: Runs practices, helps create roster, and has a general responsibility to the team to do whatever is needed.
- We will hold fair and democratic elections in which the team and The Administration will vote to elect members to the new Administration.
- Officers will be elected by the second week in April of the spring semester.
Meeting and Quorum
- The Administration will meet once a month to discuss the well-being of the club.
- All members of the Men’s basketball club, including officers, will meet the second week, the midterm period, and a week before finals of every semester.
- The basketball club will meet for practices three times a week at the convenience of the members of the Team.
- 85% of club members are expected to be at meetings.
- All players must be present at practices unless specified otherwise.